Saturday, July 11, 2009

Update on me









Okay, I thought that I would post an update on me. First, the wedding!

Since I'm Jewish and Billy is Ca
tholic, we were married by a justice of the peace. I know that we had some other options, but that is what worked for us. The wedding was on May 31st. Everything went very smoothly. I was glad that Billy was able to break the glass in the Jewish tradition. Because he has cerebral palsy, we weren't sure he would be able to do it. After the wedding, we went to Foxwoods for 3 days on a honeymoon. Now I'm living with Billy and the inlaws and our two dogs, Xander and Fred. Xander is a 6.5 year old white german shepherd and Fred is a 9 month old toy poodle

Here are a few pictures from my wedding that some of the guests took since I've been a little lazy in ordering my pro pics. I'm also including pics of the dogs.


No comments: