Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sorry I've been MIA

Sorry that I've been MIA. First I was in the hospital for a week to get some medications adjusted. I got out a week ago. Friday I fell down the stairs. See, it was in the 90's outside so I thought I would give Xander some ice water to drink. The way the house is laid out, the kitchen is on the second story. So I took the water bowl up to the kitchen and filled it with ice and water. On my way down the stairs, I accidentally spilled some water. I slipped on the water and fell. I banged up my left leg pretty bad. I thought it was just bruised, since I could still physically walk on it. Yesterday (Tuesday), however, it was still hurting me to walk so I dragged my butt over to the doctor's office. The doctor told me the leg might be broken and to go to the local hospital for X-rays and to call her in the morning for the results. So I went to the hospital and got the X-rays and this morning I called the doctor. Apparently there was some mix-up with my X-rays because they didn't get all of the ordered X-rays. So now I have to go back to the hospital to get yet more X-rays taken.

No comments: