Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Celebrity Gossip

I'm back with more celebrity gossip. Apparently, T. R. Knight has recently broken up with his boyfriend. I wonder if it was over the whole baby comment? This is pure speculation on my part, but if I was a 21 year old college student, I would not appreciate my significant other going on national TV and saying they really want a baby.

Moving on, I suspect that Jim Parsons, who plays Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory, another favorite show of mine, is gay. Other than the obvious, I was checking out this thread on IMDB and, well, I'll just get to what I see is the important part. Here is a candid shot from 2008 of Jim picking up his dry cleaning with a friend. Here is a zoom in on a shot of Jim Parsons sitting next to the same guy at the Emmys.

No comments: