Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why isn't it Monday yet??? This post is pretty much about The Big Bang Theory

Okay, in case you haven't figured it out by now, I watch quite a bit of TV. My current favorite shows are How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Ugly Betty, and Project Runway. My favorite night of the week for TV viewing is Monday night because both How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory are on.

Now, something you should know about me is that I have a very obsessive personality. Right now, two of my major obsessions are How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory. Part of the How I Met Your Mother obsession was the whole Barney/Robin thing, but now that Barney and Robin have broken up... well, I still watch and DVR the show every single week like the obsessive fangirl that I am, but some of the obsession has gone away.

Onto The Big Bang Theory. I had, and I'll get to why I'm using the past tense in a minute, a couple of theories about Sheldon and sex. My first theory, and the theory that has been expressed multiple times on the show itself, is that Sheldon is asexual. My backup theory, however, is that Sheldon is gay and was just really, really, really deep in the closet, well, because he's a Mama's boy and his mother is a fundamentalist christian. However, my feeling has always been that if it's eventually revealed that Sheldon does, in fact, have anything resembling a sex drive and it turns out he's straight, he should hook up with Penny, the neighbor. This is mostly because, well, he's Sheldon. Just watch the show if you want to know what I mean.

Anyway, CBS posted a clip from the upcoming episode of The Big Bang Theory on both their website and YouTube. Here it is on YouTube. My new theory about Sheldon is that he's just a really, really late bloomer. I'm a little disappointed that they decided to make him straight rather than gay, but hey, if he has to be straight, well, at least he's fooling around with Penny lol.

No comments: